Samstag, 17. April 2010

Raindrops keep falling on my head....

The title to the poem comes from my most favorite song.....I love the rain...Better yet the drizzling type...That does not drench me but only leaves its close-felt marks....

The heat of the day bids adieu for a while...
As the wandering clouds lend their shade..
The nomads' timing is impeccable indeed...
For they answer my prayers unsaid....

Not all the mantle of blue is turned to black...
For summer is still the master season...
But the marauders carry their load of joy...
In bulging sacs that betray their treason...

The beams golden stream through the curtains dark...
Mingled with them are the droplets of rain....
I desire their touch on my skin......
A want fulfilled from a wish that was vain...

The pleasure shall last not for long....
The gentle feeling of the rain will recede with time...
But nothing will match the beauty of the rainbow....
For it will always color songs and rhyme...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen