Samstag, 17. April 2010

Unbound

A youthful smile upon my lips and a hammer in my hand...
I gazed with mixed pleasure and sorrow at the ideals strewn all over the land.

With a patient demeanor, the idols of heroes, mercilessly I began to hack....
With every smash, their broken shards, I threw behind my back.

With every strike, in a voice grim, I asked the question "Why?",
With every answer I received, waxed my strength to the limits of the sky.

Tears rolled from my eyes, as the statues turned to dust...
But the horror of seeing my ideals fall, to bear, was a must...

Not all the pieces I could break...Not all the heroes fell...
And I collected the undaunted pieces, in a golden shell...

From the fallen stones would be raised the statue I would admire best.
Its form to surpass all the ones, on whom my eyes ever rest.

The logic behind its strength was the only seed to be sown…
.For the style of the structure formed will be solely my own.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen