Samstag, 19. Juni 2010

Black and White

Most people I have known have told me of the gray areas that there are in life...these are the ones they say, where the distinction between good and bad is impossible to make.....

I beg to differ.

The world as I see has always been black and white. It is up to us to whether we identify bad as bad or Good as Good....It is not easy obviously and not a job done in a single glance of course....
But our inability to decide does not mean that a wrong is made righteous in some respect....
Some times such wrongs become uncorrectable...Or even beyond repair....
Then it becomes imperative that we live with them for the sheer lack the power to eliminate them....
But that does not imply that I accept them as right....Such wrong should be condemned in any form and considered under the clearly defined category of "Unmodifiable Evils"......but regarded as such in a negative manner....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen