Samstag, 26. Juni 2010

Lethargy and result of which

I am lazy. Very very lazy. That means what I think and what I ought to do as a result is lagged in the very least. For example, the blog posts of recent implementation have been in the developmental hell for eons. Its just that I did not find myself enthused to put them down into words....

This in turn may have some unexpected consequences. My posts are very terse. I neglect to write anything that I consider unnecessary to my level of wit. I do not enforce quality to reach the masses as the chief reason of these posts is to stand as reminders; flag-points for self in the future.

This reminds me that I had decided to write my version of the term independence and freedom about 3 years and 6 months back. I need to do that today....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen