Donnerstag, 3. Juni 2010

To.................Life...................


I don't want to know what and how you are...................
..................Because without answering that question, I have reached this far.....

..................And I already know what I wanted the most,
.................. of that understanding I do gently boast..........

..................For I know one thing for sure,
..................That I am alive and I am Free...........
..................That is enough for me to know and to be.....

...................So now I am working on the finer details,
...................Hidden cleverly in your mosaic............
...................X surely doen't mark the spots,
...................And that's what about you I like.......

...................I may not be content but I am trying...
...................It may not be fulfilling and Its hardly satisfying..............
...................But Looking back and Then looking ahead...I feel truly so,
...................Had it all been easy, there would be no challenge to overthrow.

...................You and I may differ in opinions........
................... but that doesn't matter to me at all........
....................For I love myself and I love you..........
...................And that's what matters from the spring to the fall....

...................I am grateful and I am proud to be able to truly see..................
...................And I am happy for the chance you have given me................................
(An allegory.)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen